Here at ComplexSearch, we are very willing to support known and unknown authors. We’re looking for articles on banking, personal finance, money-saving tips, thrift, savings or anything budget-related. Please read the directions below on how to submit a guest post.
Your article must be in the broad topic of personal finance or money. Banking, credit, loans and other major sub-topics will be accepted. If you’re looking for a place to dump a unoriginal article on “debt consolidation,” we are not willing accept articles of lackluster content.
Credibility and Quality
Before you send us your article, please ask yourself these questions:
- Does your article completely cover the topic in a credible, useful way or is it shallow and barely scratches the surface?
- If you are promoting a product that you feature in your site, is your guestpost at least as good as (or better than) the articles you have in your own site?
- Is your article unique? Is it addressing a new topic or at least an “old” topic but from a new angle?
Why Should You Write for ComplexSearch?
ComplexSearch is a major personal finance website. We’ve been publishing content since 2005, and have been actively editing the content.
- ComplexSearch.com’s SeoMoz’s Domain Authority: 45/100
- ComplexSearch receives hundreds of incoming links from major brands.
- ComplexSearch reaches 7,000 uniques and 12,000 page views per month.
- You get 2 “dofollow” links in your author bio or within the main body of the article if you can naturally place them in.
- Your article is directly linked from our home page.
Submit Your Guest Post
Please, send us your article at complexsearch [at] gmail [dot] com. We don’t have time to edit your article. You must use correct grammar, syntax and spelling. Follow the format you see in the other articles we have posted on ComplexSearch and other websites like WiseBread.
- Divide your article in small paragraphs and include several (at least 4) sub headlines.
- Remember to provide a Meta Tag Description (2 sentences) and Keywords (at least 5) to make your article more search engine friendly
- Your article will not be accepted without an “About the author” paragraph, which will be placed at the bottom.
- Aim for 600 to 800 word articles.
Happy guest posting!
Photo Credit: Chains by John-Morgan
Leave A Response