PNC Bank is offering a bonus one can’t refuse. Simply open a new Virtual Wallet Performance or any other new PNC Personal Checking Account and receive up to $100.00.
[ad#Left-Align Content Ad]PNC Bank splits down the bonus on their page:
- $75.00 – When you open a New Virtual Wallet Performance or any other new PNC Personal Checking Account with qualifying direct deposit and make purchase with your PNC Bank Visa® Check Card
- $25.00 – Pay your bills through PNC’s Online Bill Pay
The direct deposit needs to be recurring and can only come from an employer, pension, Social Security or other monthly income electronic deposits; transfers between two bank accounts do not quality. The total amount of all qualifying direct deposits must equal to at least $750.00.
The monthly service charge of $10.00 can be waived if one of the following deposit requirements is made:
- The total of direct deposits has to be $2,000.00 or greater per statement cycle
- $1,500.00 average monthly balance in the Spend and Reserve Accounts combined
- $10,000.00 combined average monthly balance in checking, savings, money market, investments, installment loans, lines of credit and mortgage.
At least 10 purchases have to be made with your Check Card within 60 days of the account opening to receive the $75.00 bonus. In order to qualify for the $25.00 bonus, the requirements for the $75.00 must be met and a minimum of 5 payments through PNC Bill Pay must be completed within 60 days of the account opening.
The account has to be in good standing and remain open in order to receive the bonus, which is paid out within 60 days if all requirements have been met.
This offer is only available to certain states: DC, DE, FL, IL, IN, KY, MD, MI, MO, NJ, OH, PA, VA and WI.
Hurry! This amazing offer ends 09/03/2011!